Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Second Chances and New Beginings




So here I am waiting for class to start and board as heck. So I say "self its time to start a blog". So I am new at this you must bare with me. Thanks a bunch. I have found myself pondering myself lately and decided its time to move forward I have pretty much perfected the life of a degenerate and maybe its time to try something new. SO I started school a few months back and its going pretty well, I am studying criminal justice and would eventually like to find myself in a rehabilitation role to support juveniles. I have a ton of experience being a screw up and I figure maybe my experiences might benefit someone else and prevent them from going through what I had to go through. I know my heavenly father lives I know I am here in these latter days to make a difference in someones life. My heavenly father has a plan and it is awesome I have struggled more than most but it has helped me in my understanding of the atonement and its purpose. I love my son with all my heart I may not be up for the father of the year award but some day I plan on it. I love you as well thank you for reading my blog and making me a part of your life.

2 comments: